I love using Swag bucks! No, they’re not paying me any money (or swag bucks!) to say that. I’ve tried many survey-answering, point-accumulating, etc programs that don’t really give you anything. Swag bucks is one of two programs I use on which my time is rewarded with something I can use. [The other program is Pinecone Research.]
I joined on 2011, but it wasn’t until late last year that I really took advantage of what Swag bucks offers. These are the things I do everyday to earn Swag bucks:
- Search – Not every search will give you points, but I’ve earned up to 24 points on just one search. I search for stuff online anyway, so I don’t feel like I’m just using up my time.
- Answer the daily poll – Get a point everyday! It takes just a few seconds.
- Complete the NOSO everyday for a couple points It takes less than a minute.
- Use the toolbar everyday for a point. See #1.
- Watch videos on my phone for even more points!
- I take some time everyday to complete surveys. Lots of points can be earned this way but it requires a time investment.
- Keep an eye out for Swag codes and special offers.
I’m a very proud stay-at-home mom that tries her best to contribute $ anyway she can. Swag bucks has allowed me to redeem my points for useful gift cards (can you say Amazon!)! My goal is to use my Swag bucks to buy gifts (birthdays and special occasions) and board games throughout the year without having to use any “budget money”. Earning swag bucks is not hard and it doesn’t take all day. They’ve won me over. I encourage you to give it a try! It’s free! =D